Sometimes your android device will decide to terminate the apps service randomly; In order to prevent this please check if your device has a battery manager and disable battery optimization for the newGen Mobile app that you are using (Always on AMOLED, True Edge, or True Amps).
- If your device is not in the list below, please do a Google Search for "background service apps stopping (Add your device name here)".
- If your having difficulties finding battery optimization; Try searching for "Battery Optimization" in your android settings.
1. Go into device settings
2. Apps & notifications
3. Special app access
4. Battery optimization
5. Select the down arrow at the top and choose "All Apps"
6. Select the desired newGen Mobile app (Always on AMOLED, True Edge, or True Amps)
7. Select Don't Optimize.
1. Open your Huawei smartphone's battery settings.
2. Access the App launch settings on your Huawei.
3. Manually manage the apps that you do not want Huawei to close. Find the newGen app that you want to configure (Always on AMOLED, True Edge, or True Amps), and turn off its switch to "Manage manually." You will immediately see a prompt where you are asked what kind of activities you want to allow the app to perform. To eliminate all issues, its a good idea to have all modes selected such as "Auto-launch," "Secondary launch," and "Run in background".
1. Open the Settings menu on your Xiaomi device.
2. Tap Battery & performance from Settings.
3. Tap Manage apps battery usage.
4. Tap Choose apps from Manage apps' battery usage.
5. Tap Installed apps and choose the desired newGen Mobile app (Always on AMOLED, True Edge, or True Amps).
6. Tap No restrictions.
1. Open the Settings on your OnePlus device and tap Advanced.
2. Tap Recent app management.
3. Tap Normal clear to clear task list and cache without clearing background process
4. Lock the newGen mobile app that you are using (Always on AMOLED, True Edge, or True Amps) in Recent Apps.
1. Go into device Settings.
2. Search for Optimize Battery Usage.
3. Select All Apps from the drop down menu.
4. Toggle the switch to the off position for the newGen mobile app (Always on AMOLED, True Edge, or True Amps) from being automatically optimized.
1. go to Settings > Battery > Background Activity manager.
2. If Enable Blacklist is active, please make sure that the newGen Mobile app you are using (Always on AMOLED, True Edge, or True Amps) is toggled off.
3. Press home button, then go back into Settings > Battery > Select the top right 3 dot menu > Battery Optimization
4. Select the newGen Mobile app you are using (Always on AMOLED, True Edge, or True Amps) and disable battery optimization for it.